“Earn while You Learn” PG Diploma in E-Vehicle Technology
Tata Institute of Social Sciences- School of Vocational Education One Year PG Diploma in E-Vehicle Technology.
The University Grants Commission (UGC) has launched a scheme on skills development based higher education as part of college/university education, leading to Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc.), Degree with multiple exits such as Certification/Diploma/Advanced Diploma under the NSQF.
Ministry of HRD, Government of India had issued an Executive Order in September 2011 for National Vocational Education Qualification Framework (NVEQF). Subsequently, Ministry of Finance, in pursuance of the decision of Cabinet Committee on Skill Development in its meeting held on 19th December, 2013, has issued a notification for National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF) which supersedes NVEQF.
In December 2011, Tata Institute of Social Sciences set up the School of Vocational Education (SVE) to provide immediate and definite interventions to improve the lives of the disadvantaged and marginalized youth, especially who are excluded by the formal school education system, through appropriate vocational training programmes. It has been set up with a vision of creating an ecosystem that would bring back the dignity of labour for blue collar streams of work and create sustainable sources of income. This project has been initiated under the aegis of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) proposed by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Terms and Definition :
NSQF: National Skills Qualifications Framework
Programme: A Programme refers to the entire course of study and examinations for the award of the B. Voc degree.
Semester: Each semester will consist of 15-18 weeks of academic work equivalent to 90 actual teaching days. The odd semester may be scheduled from July to December and even semester from January to Junes as per Academic calendar of the University.
Course: Refers to the conventional paper, which is portion of the subject matter to be covered in a semester. A semester shall contain many such courses from general and skill development areas. A course may be designed to comprise lectures/ tutorials/laboratory work/ field work/ outreach activities/ project work/ vocational training/viva/ seminars/ term papers/assignments/ presentations/ self-study etc. or a combination of some of these.
Sector: Sector refers to conventional branch.
Credit Based Semester System (CBSS): Under the CBSS, the requirement for awarding a degree or diploma or certificate is prescribed in terms of number of credits to be completed by the students.
Credit Point: It is the product of grade point and number of credits for a course.
Credit: The programme follows a credit semester system and each Course has an associated credit. It is a unit by which the course work is measured. It determines the number of hours of instructions required per week. One credit is equivalent to one hour of teaching (lecture or tutorial) or two hours of practical work/field work per week.
Grade: Uses ten point grading system suggested by UGC to assess the students.
Objectives This is a certification training program for the undergraduate, innovators, Automation & Electric vehicle aspirants who are bound to learn and upgrade their skills to make more lucrative understanding of design and development of e-vehicle, working principals focusing to design by your own hands. This shall lead too –
1. To give judicious mix of skills relating to a profession and appropriate content of General Education.
2. To ensure that the students have adequate knowledge and skills, so that they are work ready at each exit point of the programme.
3. To provide flexibility to the students by means of pre-defined entry and multiple exit points.
4. To integrate NSQF within the undergraduate level of higher education in order to enhance employability of the graduates and meet industry requirements. Such graduates apart from meeting the needs of local and national industry are also expected to be equipped to become part of the global workforce.
5. To provide vertical mobility to students coming out of Graduate/Leve7
6. The certification levels will lead to Post Graduation Diploma in E-Vehicle Technology and will be offered under the aegis of the TISS.
It has positive impact on the economy and is expected to continue having this effect for the foreseeable future.
- In-depth knowledge of basics, various components of a photovoltaic power plant such as photovoltaic modules, inverters, charge controllers, batteries, switchyard, SCADA, structures, and so on.
- Photovoltaic system types, design philosophy, principles, examples and calculations.
- Hands-On: site survey tools, weather measurements, photovoltaic system installation.
- PV Syst: Comprehensive learning of industry – standard software.
- Project management, economics and finance of projects, solar policies.
Who should attend?
- 12th / ITI / Engineering/science students.
- Senior administrators and decision makers in the private and public sectors, and governments.
- Photovoltaic design and project engineers.
- Entrepreneurs exploring the field and value chain of solar energy.
- Professionals from stakeholder industries such as banking, accounting, architecture, etc.
Refers to the conventional paper, which is portion of the subject matter to be covered in a semester. A semester shall contain many such courses from general and skill development areas. A course may be designed to comprise lectures/ tutorials/laboratory work/ field work/ outreach activities/ project work/ vocational training/viva/ seminars/ term papers/assignments/ presentations/ self-study etc. or a combination of some of these.
Boarding and Lodging:
Boarding and lodging Excluding [Hostel stay on twin sharing basis, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner] for the participants will be arranged in Hostel.
*Boarding and lodging per candidate shall be charged separately.
|Particular||Quarterly||Semester||Annually||Examination Fees||Total Fees/ Years|
|B.Voc Diploma/ Ad. Diploma/ Degree||Rs.9,000/-||Rs.18,000/-||Rs.36,000/-||Rs.3,200/-||Rs.39,200/-|
|P.G Diploma in E-Vehicle Technology||Rs.12,500/-||Rs.25,000/-||Rs.50,000/-||Rs.5,000/-||Rs.55,000/-|
Training Hub Center, TISS-SVE
Tata Institute of Social Science – School of Vocational Education
Shri Balaji Projects
Dwivedi Palace, Mohaan Road, Fatehganj, Lucknow-226101